Thursday, February 5, 2009

sleeping matter...


i really hate when it comes to distortion of my sleeping harness.it doesn't bother me so much if i lack of sleep just because of i choose to but what really intense me is that i cant sleep even i damn want to!!!!!!omg! T_T..it's hard to explain though but every time i force my eyes and mind to jump into dreaming world it's like some other external or internal forces dodge my pure intend.sigh~..(pure la sgt).


you know,you can say that my body tried to experiment me with newton third law.every force applied have it opposite but same magnitude of force.(this is practically not the original quote.forgot it already.enough said).the more i tried to immerse myself into that so called floating moment the more my brain keep resisting and what make it worse is that 'mr brain' is working to it maximum condition!(i wish it can be like that when i'm facing my exams)..ok,that is so annoying.by the time i'm typing this post,that sleeping aura is already in my soul and again the body just dont give up even my bed tried to lure them..=.="""
( i guess it's not seducing enough..haha)...ok,stop it.this is not funny.i'm almost dying right now.



hurm....please end my torment.come on 'mr brain'!!...just cut the crap and give yourself some space...let have a long rest and the most nice achievable dream together...berusaha!!
(*memandang ke katil lalu....zzZZZzz..*)



::spell to be cast out::

saya rindu semua orang.