Wednesday, April 15, 2009

hai..hai..dan hai



haih...lamanya nak mencari idea untuk dipostkan...
anyway,congrats to my lil brother who manage to get JPA scholar..yeay!you deserve that bro~
and gambatteh to me and all my dearie friends for our final exam..another year to go before we finally graduate from this so-called beloved UTM..=.=''
just a little bit flashback on what have i done for those past couple of weeks...

-meronggeng2 di tebrau and danga with skb-forecast(i'm not being racist but this is the only proper term for us..hee)

-went back to my hometown..ahhhh...~~
anymore?nahh...what more can i say about my harness at home?sleep,eat,watch tv,surf internet,sleep again.cook,and of course having fun with my family..eventhough it is just my mom,my lil bro and me only at that time...haih~..oh,at least i know my father is having a great time.good for him..(n_n)
ok,just a short post for a short time from a quite short me(in the matter of height),but i still think my height is ok even there is only a small tiny-little increase of my height within these 3 years(omg!0.2 cm in 3 years...my..my..sedih oh..T_T)




::spell to be cast out::

saya rindu semua orang.