Monday, March 30, 2009

my birthday


its 12.21am and surely means my birthday already ends 21 minutes ago,leaving me who unwillingly getting older yet need to face that bitter fact...haih.just wanna thank you to those people who kindly wish me happy birthday.thank you people!i'll list down name of people who wished me happy birthday according to the time line.

sim jun min(unexpected!)
youknowwho(just two second late than min)
apeep

syazreen
kerol
yasmin
syaza

ijat
jerah

dayana

ok,itu sume top ten yang wish.yang lain2 thank you jugak.cuma dh tk igt kronologi korang wish.hehe.oh.fify,u r not listed above because you are playing safe.wish me a day before.that so tak aci ok.anyway,thanks dear~~keh3
tapi sedih jugak la sebab my mom boleh terlupe my birthday.she thought it should be 31 mac.its ok then,she has 5 other children to remember to.T_T



p/s=thanks kerol,abbas n udeen sebab bwk g makan2 td..(n_n)v,thanks emma bagi hadiah,thanks isha bg card yg cute miut itu.and thanks everybody!!

::spell to be cast out::

saya rindu semua orang.