Monday, May 4, 2009

ending or just the beginning?

oh,room mate ku comel


last exam today
its done already
do i need to be happy?
i dont think so
because i might end up with such despair
so
just move on with my usual harness
oh,maybe 'topup' my sleeping time
eventhough i dont think i didnt get enough sleep troughout my study week
for me, sleeping does give me such joyousness rather than starring at my laptop
or should i say 'melagha di tepian pantai bersama laptop'
some people said,
sleep after study will enhance our memory capability
dont ask me whether it is just a rumors or Thomas Alva Edison law
but somehow i do think it might be true
it does make sense isnt?
whatever it is,i love to sleep
i should just stop my non-direction-mumbling
annoying though~




oh,ini biskut comel





mahu lihat jejaka comel?
click sini




::spell to be cast out::

saya rindu semua orang.